No longer do process plants need to rely on nuclear radiation densitometers to measure the density of abrasive, caustic or corrosive process material.
The Ultimo Density Meter measures more accurately, with 100% uptime and without the need for periodic recalibrations or maintenance, whether the material is a slurry, liquid or loose solid.
The total cost of ownership is lower than nuclear devices. Administrative headaches and concerns with nuclear issues are a thing of the past. There is no governmental oversight or paperwork and no restrictions on where the Ultimo Density Meter may be used.
Even more importantly, the Ultimo Density Meter allows a process plant to extend its optimization strategy throughout the plant. Installation is quick and easy and the Ultimo Density Meter works equally well on all industry standard process pipes. It is a safe, reliable and robust instrument that will provide many years of carefree and reliable service.
Non-Invasive Density Meters for Mining, Fracking, Upstream Oil and other Corrosive, Abrasive, Difficult Applications.
The Ultimo Density Meter is non-invasive and ideally suited for any type of material used in continuous processing. It is unaffected by temperature, pressure, flow rate and the very nature of the material to be measured. It is equally effective for homogeneous and heterogeneous materials whether they are loose solids, liquids or slurries.
- Non-invasive — the Ultimo Density Meter mounts on the exterior of the pipe or vessel wall with no penetration of the wall and no contact with the material, vapors.
- Easy to install and use — No holes or apertures are required. Simply attach the sensor/receiver module to a pre-installed mounting bracket. Install any time – full or empty
- No radiation — No licensing, permitting or special insurance endorsements are required to use the Ultimo Density Meter.
- Cost effective — the Ultimo Density Meter is designed for a long service life. No periodic maintenance or cleaning is required.
- Flexible — can be used with virtually any pipe or vessel wall construction and all free flowing and non-gaseous materials