Ultrasonic – ultraflux
Ultraflux has specialised in ultrasound instrumentation since 1974, developing, manufacturing and selling solutions based on the ultrasonic transit time difference principle. This method enables non-intrusive, permanent, portable and bi-directional flow measurements to be taken.
The Ultraflux range is primarily made up of flow meters and detectors. It includes:
- Portable flow meters,
- Fixed flow meters for full pipe flows,
- Fixed flow meters for free surface flows,
- Sphere and scraper detectors,
- Interface detectors,
- Level measurements,
- Measurement spools.
Each flow meter or detector is comprised of the following:
- A converter(using the flow rate calculation algorithm),
- A pair of probes(enabling ultrasound waves to be transmitted/received via a piezoresistive element).
Our converters may be single- or multi-chord and combined with probes:
- Insertion(or intrusive),
- External(or clamp-on),
- Wetted (for rivers).